Tuesday, September 5, 2023

FNT Connecting and Questioning

Big Idea: How can I analyze my notes and use inquiry to add my own thinking to make connections and deepen content and background knowledge?

After today I should be able to: ask higher level questions about notes, identify (Costa’s Level 1) gaps and points of confusion, and add original thinking to my notes by connecting my learning to what I already know to create (Costa’s Level 3) a greater understanding.  

Agenda:

  1. Add to KWLA graphic organizer using the self-assessment document.
  2. Add to notes by making connections. Use slides 34 and 35.
  3. Quizlet Live about Costa's Levels of Thinking.
  4. Add questions to your notes from three different levels.
  5. TRF for Thursday.

Homework:
  1. None

No comments:

Post a Comment