Wednesday, November 8, 2023

GPA goals

Big Idea: How can having a growth mindset help me achieve my goals? 

After today I should be able to: identify (Costa’s Level 1) the importance of setting short- and long-term goals in relation to my career aspirations and evaluate (Costa’s Level 2) my own skills and interests. 

Agenda:

  1. Create TRF for tutorials tomorrow.
  2. Watch talk about believing you can get better.
  3. You will be assigned a group to create a presentation for a GPA goal.
    1. Slide 1: SMARTER goal. What can make this goal hard to achieve?
    2. Slide 2: Action steps for you college classes. Be specific for each class.
    3. Slide 3: Action steps for your high school classes. Be specific for each class.
    4. Secret ingredient: Include a tip from one of the videos we have watched in the past three weeks.
  4. Present Iron Chef slides.
Homework:
  1. None

No comments:

Post a Comment